Sunday, September 7, 2008

my room...

this is what happen when you are too busy to care wat's going on with your life... == i was too busy with atomic jaya, my life and everything... including my room ==

this tat on the floor is like thousand years of collection... my com, my camera, my mic.. dictionary, bag.. etc etc...


then.. after i wake up... tat's it... just like tat.. later my maid will come make my bed for me =.= but then.. the floor.. she will just leave it there.. cause.. she will scare i scold her if i cant find my things... sry ==

anyway.. soon i going to tidy it up.. so soon my room will back to normal.. erm.. but tat time will be.. erm.. next week? (≥▽≤)

2 comments:

Vicℒ ♥ said...

o my gosh ...is messier than the time i see..hahaha ^^

OmiMako said...

=.= paiseh lo.. no time to clean it.. remember how busy i am?? until i din see you for 2 months!!!