Wednesday, September 10, 2008

day 8 ~ control


8 days after i press the button...
missing you is like a daily, hourly, minutely, secondly thing...
you stay in my heart so deep tat cant be erase...
so..
i'm slowly getting use to live without you...
is tat good or bad?
part of me is glad..
part of me will wan you to be here beside me..
what should i do?
i been control by him again..
what should i do?
you always be my advisor...
now i am left alone to deal with him...
he is cunning..
he is evil...
he is not who i know anymore...
pls tell me wat can i do..
or what should i do?
maybe this is why part of me still needed you..
this is part of me tat havent grow up to face...
is time for me to learn...
how to be as strong as you..
so i am not being control..

2 comments:

Vicℒ ♥ said...

It's ok ..that u can't accompany me ..u gambateh ok..i am graduating too on the 10th of OCt..in sunway convention centre..if u free then come ok..
hahha no HiM nvm..u still got me..
As a frIend!!
Love ya SIS ~~

OmiMako said...

lol.. how sweet both graduate on the same day!! i try ok? no promise.. cause i might have to go for rehearsal on that day.. my graduation student production remember? sob sob.. i wan see my 2 sis in grad grown><