Wednesday, September 10, 2008

my room flood!! HELP!

lol.. tat's why i shouldn't take alcohol.. not a single drip (≥▽≤) hahaha!! ok.. this is wat happen.. i went to toilet.. and wash my leg before i want to sleep.. then.. i forgot to off my water pipe...

then... my maid went to switch on the water pump switch.. then.. the water rush into the room.. guess how i realize it?? ≥.≤ LOL.. i want to go to the washroom to take my pyjamas... then i step on the floor... OMG!! why got water??!! LMAO.. i scream!! "MY ROOM FLOOD!! HELP!!" lol.. then my maid ran up.. and got piss at me =.=

so in my blur and half concious condition.. i took my towel, clothes etc.. to dry my room up...

all my notes for Modern Theatre wait.. no.. is Cinema Modernity and Montage class.. yeah~ ruin... hopefully it dries off soon... sorry Azmyl..


so.. one advice for me... don take alcohol... or i might drown in my own room i might not know wat happen =.=

2 comments:

Vicℒ ♥ said...

Drink alcohol again ~~ swt * take care sis..
don't drink le..u got allergy,remember??
Don't be so naughty ya..

OmiMako said...

>< too addictive... ok ok will take note! =.=