Sunday, September 7, 2008

i wan my life back...


who care about me now?
all you wan from me is only things tat benefit you...
do you ever care how i feel?
how i think and how i live?
today i finally realise..
i am being watch..
being watch by you..
control by you..
like a puppet..
like a doll...
like your toy...
even like your pet...
now i reallize..
every single part of my life is a road tat been lay down by you...
i want my life back!!
i want myself back!!
i wan everything back!!
i can live my life...
my way..
my style..
my own...
even though i am all alone...
SO, give me back my life!!

2 comments:

Vicℒ ♥ said...

You will have ur life back..we will support u..
sis, u can do it..
without HIm u still can live..
you have friends so don worry..
u will have your life!! GamBATEH

OmiMako said...

awww... ty sis!! you are the BEST.. but come after my piggy hubby =P... kekekekee.. ty ty.. MUAKS!!