Wednesday, September 10, 2008

chocolate noob? O.o

ok.. Charlene gave me a chocolate-"Jack Daniel's" that contains alcohol today... and for ppl who dont know me well~ i mean on alcohol level... =.= actually.. i cant touch alcohol at all.. not a single drop..

if i take or drink alcohol.. i will somehow.. kinda get dizzy and then.. drunk? LOL =.= and high~ SO.. anyway... i keep this chocolate until i go home... so.. tat means.. i eat this chocolate at home...

so here we go~
open in front of my computer.. eat while playing GB....

one bite.. see those alcohol.. hehe....

TA DA~ gone... i ate it!!


then.. i am not writing this post.. i am kinda concious... but.. *cough*... you read my post above.. you might not think that i am... =.= or call up my piggy... he might tell you how *high* or somehow... you ask him ●•. •●

2 comments:

Vicℒ ♥ said...

How come you got chocolate wan..i want too..
*sob* sob*

OmiMako said...

lol.. ask charlene... lol paiseh sis... =.=