Thursday, September 18, 2008

shopping!! ♥

today~ i went shopping for my albright's costume...but who knows... i cant find wat i want... so i walk and walk.. end up.. i buy all my own stuff... o.O so.. here we go~ i show you wat i buy!!

my danish butter cookie~ my favourite!!
the a cute horsey necklace.. only 10 bucks!!

tons of comics!! just too long no buy them.. really need them badly.. if not i will stress off!!

a box of cute teddy bear paper clip~ ^^
cuter handphone sticker~~

more nailz stickers.. cause mine at home.. out of stock ==

so.. this is wat i buy for today... hehe~ i love shopping for little-cute-nice-fun-cheap stuff... ^^ i just love it!! so... hope my next shopping wont be tat soon.. cause spend too much recently ==

6 comments:

. said...

Did you say cookies.!?
WELL I LOVE COOKIES
mmm..?
how about u send me some japanese cookies.
haha take care

Vicℒ ♥ said...

i wan hosey necklace..give me give me!!!

OmiMako said...

lol... ok.. will send you some cookie.. haha...

vic vic.. you sure u wan the horsey necklace?? i can give u ^^ hehe~

. said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH.!!

Anonymous said...

awww... butter cookies... haha i love it too jus like u do.. haha.. and nice nails stickers, paper clips, handphone stickers and stuffs... u gpot great taste for things haha... i jus love em all and wat u got... haha^^ muaks!!!

OmiMako said...

ty... my taste come from my mum i think~ she loves things tat i love.. ^^