Wednesday, September 17, 2008

14 sept - mooncake festival ♥

mooncake festival~~ this is the first time i celebrate mooncake festival with a fren overnite in my house.. so Grace and i were there together to set up the lantern and blowing bubble...

hubby~ you said you cant see moon together with me.. so.. here is it.. the moon of tat nite... isn't it beautiful? ^^ and again "Happy Chinese Valentine!!"

this are the things that we prepare to set up... big and small lanterns... and candles and the bubble-blowing toyz...

here you go~ piglet blowing bubble... =P

and then, piglet setting up lantern with Grace along my house garden's trees...

this it how it looks like after you hang up most of it... and then blowing bubbles beside the lantern.. haha!!

so, this is how i celebrate my lantern festival with Grace that nite!! you think we have fun?? and wanna join us?? welcome to join me next year ^^ we will have great fun together!!

No comments: