Wednesday, September 17, 2008

my sis and little bro~

all these pictures were taken in July and i have no time to scan it.. so now.. finally... i scan it.. YES!! i scan it... lol.. the girl is my vic vic sis.. and the guy is my little brother jason... hehe.. for your info.. this jason plays GB too ^^ haha!!

so.. this is my last meeting with vic vic sis and jason... cause after this meeting.. i am busy like hell... after that i din meet them at all... i miss them!!





so.. anyway... i promise i will find time to keep in touch with you all right after my production ok?? promise!! then i will buy you all lunch... i miss ya!! MUAKS!!

3 comments:

. said...

to my self best friend or bros and sis or any ppl when u have them u find ur self busy and u always miss them
I pray to god u all will be always togther
take care all

OmiMako said...

aww.. ty ty.. i hope i have more time too ^^ i also hope i got more time to spend with you in GB too ^^

Vicℒ ♥ said...

hahhaha i also would like to spend my time with you..
miss you guyz d..
*HUGS*