Saturday, September 20, 2008

loneliness increases~!!

lonely... tonight is just like any other nite..
but why am i feeling lonely..
after both of you left me here all by myself...
i am all alone...
i thought, after i found him...
i will not be so lonely again...
is it because he and i are apart?
i feel so empty...
nothing i can hold on..
i always try so hard to hold on...
hold on something tat i feel warm...
but why suddenly..
the warm turn into cold...
my feeling turns numb...
all i feel is loneliness...
only loneliness surrounded by me...
all around me...
i feel lonely, lonely.. slowly.. into darkness...
then i realize..
i'm all alone again...

6 comments:

. said...

aww :(
dont worry this feeling will go away trust me am sure of it ^_^

. said...

please everyone who knows Omi take care of her she dont deserve to feel lonely..
I realy know how u feel..

OmiMako said...

awww... ty wolf^^ miss you~ take care ya~!!

Anonymous said...

hmm... i noe how u feel as i am also going through it right now... haha dont worry and think too much k.. trying keeping urself busy wid stuff and dun think bout it... i'll try my best not to make u feel like tht again.. im sorry...^^ and dun forget u always got me here...

OmiMako said...

.. ok.. ty for being there for me.. muaks~

Anonymous said...

np..^^ im always there for ya..^^ muaks~