Saturday, September 6, 2008

more tattoo design~

during Atomic Jaya rehearsal.. i too bored and nothing to do.. so i start take out my pencil and start drawing on a few more design for my new tattoo.. due to too many choice now.. so i hope you all able to suggest to me wat is nice~

oh ya.. i lazy to draw another half of the butterfly.. it suppose to have another half which i last to copy.. lol ==





above designs including the one i posted yesterday~ pls have a look at it.. i really wish to hear some words from you all ^^ ty ty~~


this coloured butterfly is coloured by Grace while she was Sm~ing me during my Mr Teng rehearsal.. lol.. nice sia~ =]

2 comments:

Vicℒ ♥ said...

well..from far..the last pic looks like a fairy nice~~
love it..Grace geng nice colour u put..
Oh & Grace my novel hahaha ^^

OmiMako said...

last pic?? kk.. i go see again.. LOL... ty sis...
*ps... i will let Grace know.. ==