Sunday, August 31, 2008

shopping~~!!

ok... since i meeting up with my didi for lunch in a shopping mall.. of course i will not forget to grab some stuff for myself >< so.. i bought 2 bags... one of it is made by grass straw and one is made by cloth and seashell~ i like!!

the grass starw bag i use it to put all my files then i go to class... i everyday need to carry 2 files on my hand.. and so i bought this bag so tat i able to put both file in a bag and just carry them... so tat it is also not so heavy...

then the smaller cloth seachell bag... i decided to use it to carried all my extra stationary which i just throw in my bag and which get my bag all mess up.. so i got this smaller bag to carry those extra stuff....

so i buy both bags for a usage ok... i did not simply spend money =.= i did not!! =]

No comments: