Friday, September 5, 2008

day 3~ sunrise

3 days after i press the button..
then i bring you to the beach..
we watched sunrise together..
we sat at the beach.. from 5am to 9pm..
i talk to you..
i sing you your favourite song..
we had brakfast togther..
i tell you how i feel..
i know you cant reply me..
but i know this will be my last time to tell you..
how much i love you..
how much i care for you..
how much i miss you..
thanks for being there for me all the time..
although things had up and down..
but every moment we had is precious and wonderful..
then i release you like ashes flying follow by the wind..
i see you go by the wind..
i can feel that you are everywhere now..
everywhere i go..
i see you..
i hear you..
i feel you..
at least i know you are always beside me no matter where i am now..
you are not only in my heart, but my thought and my memories..

No comments: