Saturday, October 11, 2008

ty everyone~

today... before the show.. i had a low sugar knock out == i am having my pms, and then i forgot to eat more sugar cause i got low blood... so.. before the show.. i starting to feel dizzy ==

then.. i hold on and perform Mr.Ting.. but who knows right after Mr.Teng.. i nearly collapse and all my classmate manage to get me back into position..

ty everyone~ ty ty ty.. without you all.. i don know how i survive today~

1. Melissa~ she get me a can of coke in the middle of the show...
2. Soni~ she look for chocolate for me everywhere..
3. Grace~ get me stay on and make sure i am alrite..
4. Charlene~ get me change in time and make sure i am fine..
5. Oliva~ contact Melissa to get me coke...
6. Howard~ manage to bring the coke for me..
7. Baloo~ sacrifice his chocolate for me...
8. Roger~ he catch me and hold on to me when i about to knock out...
9. Afiq, Joe Yan, Jojo, Faiq, Sam, Negar, Ummi, Ping and anyone tat concern and care...

ty ty so so much~ i you all~!!!

i really glad to have them support me all the way~ very grateful~ HUGZ ppl!! muaks!!

5 comments:

. said...

and wolf came to save the day
wolf came and saved princess Omi
Tada end of the story.
hope u like it.!!
take care of ur self i said that many times...
^_^

OmiMako said...

ok wolfy~ i got it ^^ ty~ haha.. nice story...

. said...

hehehe.!!
lets party all coz omi is fine.!!

OmiMako said...

ok.. haha~ party~!! ty wolfy~!!

. said...

welcome.!!
hehe