Sunday, October 5, 2008

my world~

when i start to think tat.. eyes is very important for a person... like the chinese use to say... eyes is the window of your soul.. and i think.. it really is the window of my soul...

when i start to think tat my world is not so colourful and interesting.. the sky let me see the beauty of the world and wat can it do~

the golden sunset paint the condo behind my college into another colour~

and on my way home.. the cloud create a shape of heart...

is like telling everyone tat... every the sky.. it also a life.. a living creature.. they have a heart tat can move and change from nite to day.. sun to rainy to cloudy...


hehe.. now i start to think.. life can be beautiful... it depands how u see it ^^

5 comments:

. said...

nice pic ur right about the eyes

OmiMako said...

^^ ty~

Vicℒ ♥ said...

Yea...life can be beautiful..

. said...

yah thats right.!!

OmiMako said...

^^ yap~ i know tat too ^^ ty everyone