Sunday, October 5, 2008

AJ Bump-in on Saturday~

for Atomic Jaya bump-in.. it happens on Saturday... so.. everyone have their own job...

~ Roger fixing the black side curtain ^^


my lecturer- Melissa.. she try to fix the curtain too...


then the girls busy sewing the curtain... so tat it is long enough to cover the side...


then for Grace and i... our job it to set up the yellow room.. and turn it into a make up and dressing room... so.. this is what happen.. lol...

we set up a hanging place to put everyone's costume...

then name the chair.. now i got my own chair ^^

then own basket and table ^^

a share mirror and shoes rack with Grace...

ok.. this is my make-up place.. table, chair.. etc.. LOL.. my own little corner ^^ i love it~

ok... this is basically wat i do for bump-in before my rehearsal == i enjoy it~

9 comments:

. said...

is it where u work?
Joanne isn't that Jo who used to play GB with us?
anyway nice

OmiMako said...

lol... haha.. joanne is my another name... ya.. at the moment tat is wat i work on.. play GB with us is Joshua ^^ hahah!

. said...

aha anyway nice to meet the two of you

. said...

so if its going to be ur other name well I wanted to tell u something long time ago but I forgot anyway it has the same thing about my name to lets just say I change it anyway i will tell u when u r online

OmiMako said...

lol.. ok~ let me know when u see me online ^^

Vicℒ ♥ said...

hahaha WAu..nICE>.<
COll life is so fun~~~~
at least better than working~

OmiMako said...

lol.. ya~ college life is fun.. but know wat?? i leaving in 2 months time~!!! NO!!!! ><

. said...

vickilai ur always right.!!
I like what u always say

OmiMako said...

lol.. she is rite~ always.. hahahah!!!