Friday, September 26, 2008

wat a day ==

this morning when i step out of the house.. i look at the sky.. then i thought~ today will be a good and great day for me ^^

but who knows.. when i arrived college.. i only realize tat i have a pop-quiz today.. of course i did not study == cry.. then i spend the rest of my exam time.. plurk~ ==

and the most piss off thing is tat.. my actor!!! the way they arrange the costume after the 2nd preview today!! OMG.. i can cry my head and lung out!! anyway.. chill~

so as usual... will be home at this hour at nite... reach home at 8pm.. had my dinner and then.. shower.. then... dinner.. and then.. blogging== haiz.. wat a day~

2 comments:

哈亞斯 said...

u had your dinner, I tot u haven't...
Life beside the edge

OmiMako said...

== eating and blogging lol.. so eat?