Sunday, September 21, 2008

final voice~


i dont have confident in this relationship...
i am scare...
i scare i lost you...
i scare you leave me...
i'm scare~
i know i cannot let my feelings control me..
but i am alone..
alone in my room...
is all around me..
do you know how much i need you?
you are my everything in this world..
wat can i do without you?
i know you dont like me saying this...
but.. this will be my last and final time saying it...
"i feel lonely and left out.."
all i want is just tat you are beside me~
i'm sorry i being too emotional...
but i love you~
i really do~ sorry..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww... like i always tell u.. u have the strengh to control ur emos.. dont let ur emos control u.. always think positive.. dun always think negative... and alway remember.. be positive in life...

OmiMako said...

ok dar~ will know wat to do.. YES SIR!! =P love u most!