Saturday, December 20, 2008

the meaning of life~

when fate comes,
this is what happen...
you will step into my life,
and be part of it...

you gave me smile and laughter..
makes my life beautiful again..
the songs you play,
mean a lot to me..
remember i told you that,
your songs make me sleep better at night?
that's how much you step into my life...

the thing you like..
i love them too..
the way you sing to me every night,
you make me feel secure...
your music makes me feel calm and warm..

thanks for the laughter that you bought into my life..
it meant a lot to me..
like how much you are to me..
tears will soon turn into laughter when you are here..
that's how much i in love with you..
thanks for stepping into my life~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you!! MUACKS!!!

OmiMako said...

lol dar~ love you too.. muaks!!