Monday, November 17, 2008

is close~ i think it is~!!

today~ grace and i went to watch movie in pyramid.. is a korean movie.. which involve alot of blood and horror scene.. then.. grace went to research some of the pic about the movie.. and then she show me the moke blood and make up the actor had on his face...

after that.. she told me.. in one of my short film project in acting and directing for camera class named "you"... i had a scene where my actor-grace.. she had to die in a pool of blood cover with scars... then i am the director and make up artist for her moke blood...

so.. this is how my scars and blood looks like...

so.. wat do u think?? i think is pretty close.. i mean yeah~ CLOSE to real scar.. i believe it is~ but grace said no.. cry~

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO ! no no no no no !! LOL!!!

maybe 5%

-g-

OmiMako said...

wth~!! at least 70% k??? hell u G

Anonymous said...

LOL girls take it outside...

OmiMako said...

== let's take it in college~

. said...

first time I saw the pic i thought its true I wanted to know what happened. but it appeared that its just things for acting.

OmiMako said...

lol... u are funny wolfy~ cute..

Dalicia said...

oh wow..looks real..what a great shot!

OmiMako said...

haha~ ty ty~!! ^^

Hon Mun said...

the scars n blood look real..

eh, can teach me how to do that? im doin my final project, need some scars scene.. can!?

OmiMako said...

lol.. can.. np.. or u need me to be your make up artist?? lol~ of course free of charge ^^ but a meal=P

lol... jk jk.. can.. add me in msn ba.. omi_shinamako@hotmail.com

Eri Peng said...

wtf he so lengchai wtf

iCalvyn.com said...

it look very scary