Wednesday, October 15, 2008

new hair, new me~

after Atomic Jaya, is time for a change of new hair style.. but then.. ppl who know me well will know.. once i cut my hair = i have things tat upset me and i want to forget...

yeah~ i have a way of me tat i always believe tat... cut hair = cut away all the unhappy memories... so tat all the sad, bad, useless past will not stay in me...

so.. today, i went for a hair cut... a total change of the front hair and side...


i know you will wonder wat's bother me tat makes me cut my hair?? lol... can i answer "secret?" =P

ok.. light hint then... i always cut my hair if there is:-
1. ppl i love pass away~
2. break up with love one~
3. upset/hurt by love one~
4. did something terribly wrong~
5. realize own's mistake (personality/behavior) which need to be change for better~

so~ have a wild guess then.. but one thing.. feel so much better now~!!!

5 comments:

. said...

i know this is something else not related to what u wrote but I like ur new hair style

OmiMako said...

awww. ty wolfy~ i like it too ^^

Vicℒ ♥ said...

i like your new hair style too..
keep it this way...keep it long ok..
definitely will be super nice~

安德生 said...

be Happy!

OmiMako said...

lol.. ok sister~

ok~ ty 安德生^^